Pride of PJ's Restaurant, family owners, return | News
Known for their famous steaks and seafood, the original family owners of PJ's Restaurant in the Pineywoods community have returned to the restaurant after leaving it in the hands of employees. Rumblings of a downturn in the restaurant prompted the McClendon family to return and they have quickly brought back the heart and soul of their business.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Bibb Co. coach says losing 16-year-old player like a punch in the gut
- Jemison grade schooler wins Iron Bowl tickets in reading contest
- Man, 23, killed in wreck near West Blocton
- Clanton PD says efforts have reduced I-65 wrecks by 23 percent
- All lanes of I-65 in Chilton County reopened near mile marker 222