Fired Walker County deputy expected to appeal termination | News
WALKER COUNTY, AL (WBRC)- A fired Walker County sheriff's deputy is expected to appeal his termination. Adam Hadder once starred in a reality show called "Big Law: Deputy Butter Bean."
Hadder was fired during a pre-termination hearing Thursday. He had served on patrol and as a narcotics agent with the Walker County Sheriff's Task Force.
Sheriff John Mark Tirey says he cannot give details behind the firing.
"You have to do what you have to do sometimes when law enforcement gets…not doing exactly as we're expected to do, so certain actions has to occur to correct those actions," Tirey said.
Fox 6 has learned there have been several lawsuits filed against Hadder.
Hadder has 10 days to appeal the termination to the Walker County Civil Service Board.
Copyright 2012 WBRC. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Bibb Co. coach says losing 16-year-old player like a punch in the gut
- Jemison grade schooler wins Iron Bowl tickets in reading contest
- Man, 23, killed in wreck near West Blocton
- Clanton PD says efforts have reduced I-65 wrecks by 23 percent
- All lanes of I-65 in Chilton County reopened near mile marker 222