Non-alcoholic New Year's Eve beverages | Home & Garden
4 cups carbonated water, chilled
4 cups ginger ale, chilled
3 cups unsweetened white grape juice, chilled
- Chill club soda, ginger ale and grape juice overnight.
- In a large pitcher, combine club soda, ginger ale and grape juice.
- Serve immediately over ice.
New Year's Eve Punch
3 1/2 liters ginger ale
2 quarts orange juice
2 oranges, sliced into rounds
20 maraschino cherries
In a large punch bowl mix ginger ale and orange juice.
Place sliced oranges on top of punch and arrange the cherries on top of the orange slices.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Bibb Co. coach says losing 16-year-old player like a punch in the gut
- Jemison grade schooler wins Iron Bowl tickets in reading contest
- Man, 23, killed in wreck near West Blocton
- Clanton PD says efforts have reduced I-65 wrecks by 23 percent
- All lanes of I-65 in Chilton County reopened near mile marker 222